Port Blakely, Corporate Office – Seattle, WA has an opening for an Executive Assistant (Exempt / Full-Time)
Responsible for providing high-level executive support to CFO and to another executive as well as responsible for front office operations in a small corporate office. Organizes and coordinates meetings, office functions and other events.
Executive & Administrative Support:
- Administrative support to two executives, managing day-to-day workflow and anticipating needs.
- Support other Executives with scheduling and other project-based needs.
- Draft and prepare documents, exhibits, presentation slides and other materials for quarterly committee and board meetings with ability to create graphs, charts, and visual aids.
- Create and support Finance-related content on Trusted Family website.
- Schedule and arrange meetings, and offsite logistics to include rooms, venues, catering and any special equipment.
- Board and committee support in coordination with the EA to the CEO
- Supports CEO during EA to CEO’s absence.
- Partner with other Executive Assistant(s) with the execution of the Annual Unitholder Meeting (AUM).
- May provide additional administrative support to other executives and Seattle office staff as needed.
Office & Budget Administration:
- Provide office administrative support, such as greeting guests, route calls, manage mail, maintain inventory, and be primary point of contact for building facilities and security.
- Create and manage Office budget for approval to ensure charges are within plan.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years proven high level experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with forest products industry or family-own corporations preferred.
- Experience supporting Executive Leaders, ideally a CFO
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with elevated emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send resume and cover letter to HR@PORTBLAKELY.COM. A full job description can also be made available upon request. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal background check and pre-employment screening.